CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 26, 2007

"M" makes me laugh!!!

I went over to visit my blogging buddy M this evening and she had posted a little video her mother had made for her on jibjab. I thought it was so funny I would give it a try. All 4 of the kids and our extra "kid" Josh Kelly's younger brother....oh yeah I still need to tell you about him being here don't I? A later time. For now laugh at my families expense....I did!

10 people had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Away to go Terri - the video was soooo funny - laughed throughout -

Perhaps if you and Kelly appear in the next version??

Watch out Hollywood - Terri is heading your way.....

Heather K said...

okay Terri...that was funny!!! Randal and I both sat here and had a good laugh...even those tighty whiteys!! lolol...I'll have to go look at this site!

Anonymous said...

That is funny. I love the expressions on your families faces, as if they knew they would be in this video displayed this way. Funny.

ChrisB said...

I've seen this used before but I enjoyed your version.

Jocelyn said...

Oh, poo. I can't get it to play. I'll keep trying--sounds worth the effort!

Jocelyn said...

Woo-hoo! I got it to play...in bits and pieces. Love the can-caning heads...

Junebug said...

Ok that was hilarious! I must try it too.

Pamela said...

oh so funny.... Karmyn did this awhile ago, too. We were smiling tho. I can see your family was not so happy about dancing the can can.

Kerith Collins said...

that is really funny...i gotta get me one of those

M said...

Are these not the greatest things ever? I really like the super serious expressions nd your poor boys just look tortured. Appropriate I suppose. ;) Gve me a good giggle (good after that cry, right?)