CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fun Monday


This week's Fun Monday is being hosted by WT, he wants to see some clothing art. That's tee shirts, baseball caps, hoodies, sports uniforms or any bit of clothing that you or your kids own that has interesting, funny or artistic graphics.

Hmm we are a family of goofy and funny graphic shirts. I love to buy them for my family I don't have many myself. This is my favorite for myself...

The rest of the family though? They have tons. I got lots of them to post for this post. Kelly has several but only found a few of them for this post...He is a big fan of Big Dog shirts


This one Joshua is wearing both Kelly and him have. In case your wondering that is a 3 ft gummy snake he is holding!

If you can't read it it says "If you don't like my attitude QUIT TALKING TO ME!!

That is one of Kellys personal favorites which is probably why Joshua wanted one for himself.

You can't read this one but it says "Don't be offended if I just turn around and walk away" Yep sums him up at times. He has another one that says "I'm really excited to be here" yep it's sarcastic....

What 12 year old doesn't have a sexy Spongebob t-shirt......

You know skateboarding is more fun then homework, right???

And it always seems like a good idea at the time.....

He really does look like he is thinking of an explanation in this one. I like shirts that are excuses for not doing things and sayings that are trying to get out of trouble. We have lots of these type shirts.

Izzak bought the evil monkey shirt himself last weekend when he was at a youth conference in Juneau with the youth group. He got back Sunday morning and this is what he had on in church....I thought it was a little inappropriate.....He thought it was funny and so did the hubby and Kellys brother. These were some of Izzaks shirts.

Joshua likes the homework shirts also. I'm sure his teacher enjoys when he wears this one. His aunt bought this one for him. I think it's pretty cute.

This is a good example as well. Really Santa doesn't want to talk to her......he may get a lump of coal.....

Yes, yes he is easily amused especially by himself....

Just and example. He is wearing the shirt in the pic below and is bouncing a ball off of his chin. Yep easily amused.....

Really it wasn't him who tracked all the mud in my car......yeah right..

This was a pajama shirt he got last year. It says "The boogyman is afraid of me!" Yes my son he is and so are we......

Kenzie has several but I can't seem to find them at the moment. Most of hers actually have something to do with shopping or girls being better then boys but those are the ones I couldn't find just this one

And this one....

Madison has a lot of attitude t-shirts. Some of you who already read my blog are familiar with this one "Who me? An attitude problem?" Yes Maddie you....... her poor teacher is learning this one all to well at the moment. So not looking forward to parent teacher conferences in 2 weeks....we've already had a couple of conversations.

Really she could have her own reality T.V. show. This child is a hoot! Oh and she is still working on getting all 6 of those teeth in. Eventually right?

When we lived in Portland their grandpa used to take them to blazer games and Maddie was a big fan.

Uncle Josh moved up here to and wanted ot be part of the pictures. Hmm he doesn't always look so happy to have his picture taken

The last shirt is actually an important one to us and we all have one.


The little girl in the shirt is Kennedy. She had leukemia and just finished 2 1/2 years of chemo in August! We are so happy for her and she just had a birthday this month and is 7 years old. She's a friend of the girls and her mommy is a friend of mine that I miss from Oregon.

Hope you enjoyed a look into our graphics wardrobe. I'm really surprised blogger let me post so many pictures!

38 people had something to say:

bichonpawz said...

I was BAD, very BAD and forgot about Fun Monday!! I enjoyed looking at all of yours, but the BIG DOGS ones are my favorite!!

karisma said...

Well done! I really liked the quit talking to me tshirt. That is really cool!


And Homework does kill trees thats why we dont do it.

Hootin Anni said...

Wow!! When you mentioned you had one, but the others have 'tons'...you weren't kidding!!

[my favorite is the "I'm not good with names"!!] I COULD WEAR THAT ONE. LOL

HAVE A FUN MONDAY.

Steffi said...

Cool shirts and funny!Nice Fun Monday post!

katy said...

love shirts with fun slogans on them, and your family have sure got a great collection of them

Anonymous said...

How wonderful Terri - all great shirts with slogans - and all cleanly washed - except Joshua - and mud - do not mix...

Still pray for Kennedy - and so pleased she is doing well and a lovely t-shirt too.

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the tequila shirt!

frannie said...

loved seeing all the t-shirts!!

Anonymous said...

Those were a great bunch of shirts. I always love the Big Dog ones. Do they even make one which isn't funny cool?

Punkin had a big dog hat when he was a tiny baby. Just the cutest thing ever!

Anonymous said...

You have some great shirts in your family. I really like "If you don't like my attitude, stop talking to me". Luckily as the mom, you have your Big Dog Mom t-shirt to counter it.

alisonwonderland said...

what a lot of fun shirts! i love how the sayings fit each person's personality! :)

Sandy said...

I love Big Dogs! and my Big Dog loves me - yep, got the shirt. Forgot to post it. Great pics.

Sayre said...

Great collection! I like the "attitude" shirt!

Tiggerlane said...

Evil Monkey! I should have shown my kid's shirt that said "There's an evil monkey in my closet!" You have outdone yourself for Fun Monday - way to go!

Jenni said...

I forgot about Josh (13yods') Evil Monkey hat! It suits him perfectly.

I'm glad to hear Kennedy has finished her chemo. I hope she is recovering well.

Beckie said...

Zowie, you wern't a kiddn', were you? They have tons...good job with Fun Monday.

Is it starting to get cold up there?

ChrisB said...

This is a brilliant collection. I just love the first one, it applies to all mums(moms)and the last one is sweet I'm glad to hear Kennedy is still making good progress.

Karina said...

These were all great shirts! I love the "homework kills trees" one...too cute.

The last one is very sweet!

Fianna said...

WOW! What a collection! I love the monkey sweatshirt, although I would probably not wear it to church!

Molly said...

That is quite a collection of shirts. Even as a teacher, I think that the homework shirt is hilarious.

the planet of janet said...

great wardrobe. i especially like the frequent appearance of spongebob....

Melanie said...

Some interesting shirts!!

Unknown said...

Love the chronicle of the whole family. Sounds like you've got some fun kids with loads of sarcasm thrown in!

Pamela said...

I giggled all the way through.. of course, until I got to Kennedy.
There I just stopped and smiled r.e.a.l.l.y BIG.

Anonymous said...

Wow that is a collection of shirts! Saw the evil monkey and laughed. Family Guy fan here :o) I also like your husband's t-shirt "don't be offended if I just turn and walk away". I could definitely wear a shirt like that.

laurie said...

wow, what a hilarious collection of smart ass shirts.
how can anyone decide which one to wear that morning?

Anonymous said...

My three year old has the "Seemed like a good idea at the time" t-shirt too. He also had a "I do my own stunts" after falling face first off the back porch.

Great t-shirt collection.

kitten said...

Love all your shirts, espeacially 8, 9, 11 & 19.
I also enjoyed your profile. I have 2 with severe dyslexia, disgraphia, ADHD and autory disorder. It was really nice meeting ya!

Unknown said...

It's amazing how the personality of the people come through in the shirt choices. I loved how some of the shirts were worn at appropriate times!

Anonymous said...

Wowza. Lots of great shirts. Love the muddy photo!

Kerith Collins said...

i love the sponge bob shirts...you have some fantastic shirts!

Kaytabug said...

I loved seeing the wide assortment from the family!! I wish I had done some of my boys shirts...
There are a lot of great shirts in your family!!

Anonymous said...

Great t-shirts. Love the funny sayings and the play on words. You sure have lots of "saying" t-shirts.

heiresschild said...

i enjoyed this post with the t-shirt sayings. my favorite: "If you don't like my attitude QUIT TALKING TO ME!!"

Anonymous said...

wow! you really went to town with this theme. Love the attitude! Looks like the whole family's got it too! lol

Beccy said...

I love all the t-shirths Terri, we have lots of spongebob t-shirts in this house!

wolfbaby said...

I can see why that last one would be special to all of you.. probably the best t-shirt i have seen yet;)

willowtree said...

You must have posted this late or something, I don't remember seeing it at all!!

Damn, that's a lot of tees.