CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Look what we got today


If you want to see what it is about go here The Dangerous Book for Boys. I have been looking for activities and history projects to do with Izzak and this book really has it all and it's geared towards boys so even better! Obviously we are using a lot of other materials for home school as well but this is a fun one to do with him when we are looking for something different to do. Any of you out there with boys should really look into it.

11 people had something to say:

frannie said...

looks like a very cool book!!

ChrisB said...

I've seen it in the supermarket and it's been advertised a lot. I haven't looked at the content. What sort of age is it aimed at?

Anonymous said...

A great idea and will certainly be appealing for Izzak.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. It looks interesting and I do have one boy.

INSANITY said...

I will forsure check it out. Thanks for the tip!

Kila said...

Glad you got it! It is a great book. (There's also a girl's version out now.)

Anonymous said...

I'll have to look into it. It looks really cool.

Beccy said...

That looks like a great book...why didn't they have books like that when I was young.

Anonymous said...

I've been looking at this for my son's birthday (November) it looks great!

Melanie said...

Looks like a great book.

Steffi said...

I agree with all others...Looks like a great book!