CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 03, 2008

My kid is weird.........

....yep she is....

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Madisons favorite thing to do right now is to climb into the kennel with the puppies.

Not exactly sure why she does this but every time I turn around she is sitting in their kennel.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Looks a little tight in there with her. Doesn't it?

17 people had something to say:

Melissa said...

ha ha ha! Love it! i just love how the dogs look. LIke...WHAT is going on!

Anonymous said...

Hey - she's just being one with the pack.

Gerbil said...

now who wouldn't think a pile of puppies wouldn't be a blast??

Melanie said...

How incredibly cute! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Funny how kids love to go in boxes, be one of the crowd, pretend they are something they are not. I think adults might do it more if we weren't so darn big and intimidated by looking silly.

Heather K said...

That's cute Terri...I have a picture just like it, of Janelle when she was little...probably about 3...she liked to go in there with our dog too...
that's exciting that you're taking a trip down to Portland for a whole month!!! Have an awesome time visiting everyone!!!
Heather

Steffi said...

That´s cute,Terri! Sweet Maddie!

frannie said...

she's a character, isn't she?!?!

Becci said...

SO cute:)

Janice said...

Oh my goodness, that is hilarious!!!

Michelle Kemper Brownlow said...

I have one who does this, too! Too funny - thought he was the only one!
Always worry someone will look in the window and think I PUT HIM THERE!!!!

Pamela said...

snort... I did that with our friends dog.

la bellina mammina said...

LOL! She really knows how to make you smile I guess...

Anonymous said...

A kennel has many qualities.

Most importantly - to keep humans out - excluding of course your Madison.

Great photo

Cole Twins said...

Gosh - The puppies have really gotten big!

"J" said...

I could see myself doing that as a kid...so I feel for her...lol =)

CUTE PIC!

Anonymous said...

tee hee!!!!