CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

This should be a Fun Monday post

Okay I know some of you will be coming by today looking for my Fun Monday post but unfortunatly blogger is still being a pain in the rear and won't let me upload pictures and the site I have been using isn't working either. I'm seriously thinking I may need to look into something else to host this blog. That is if any thing will work since I'm having problems uploading to any thing right now.

So sorry to disappoint I did have some pictures to share and if I can manage to get them up here I may get it up late tomorrow.

12 people had something to say:

Celeste said...

Technology! It's great until it doesn't work.

ChrisB said...

Terri that must be so frustrating, I'll be back :)

Faye said...

I hear you Terri--last week I was having sound problems with YouTube--very inopportune! will check back.

Mrs. Darling said...

I really think blogger is one of the best out there. It has its quirks but Im not sure another host could do any better. Looking forward to your post when things get to working for you.

frannie said...

I was just coming by to see if you were okay-- I've missed your posts! I thought since it was Monday, I had a pretty good shot of hearing from you.

Beckie said...

I was just checking in. I'll check back later for pictures.

Anonymous said...

don't you just hate it when that happens...

Melanie said...

Ugh- how frustrating!

Anonymous said...

I hate when that happens. I want to be on the computer when I want to be on there. It is so frustrating when it doesn't work out. I hope you get it straightened out.

Anonymous said...

Oops, that was me, I hit publish before filling in the info.

Scribbit said...

I hate it when that happens--so sorry!

Pamela said...

I wonder why you're having these problems.