CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Wordless Wednesday......looking back, Madisons glasses


16 people had something to say:

Heather K said...

aaaw soo cute!

la bellina mammina said...

CUTE!!

Melanie said...

How cute!!

ChrisB said...

A real sweetie I love that photo

That Chick Over There said...

How adorable!!

Beckie said...

Too Cute!

Irene said...

Oh! She's precious! :)

Steffi said...

She is soooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Madison - looks so so cute -

I wonder if I will look the same - when my new glasses are ready next week?? Don't answer that!!

Peter

INSANITY said...

How stinkin' cute is she????
love the pigtails!

heiresschild said...

hi terri, madison is so cute and adorable. perfect pic!

Amy W said...

Very cute! (I would pick a different word, but she's too CUTE!)

Pamela said...

the belly button cinches the picture (:

frannie said...

that is the cutest picture of the cutest little Maddie!!!

Scribbit said...

Cutest bikini-glasses pairing I've ever seen. Very chubby and very cute. Wish I looked that cute in a bikini.

Anonymous said...

Verry adorable. :D