CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Wordless Wednesday......looking back, Madisons glasses


16 people had something to say:

Heather K said...

aaaw soo cute!

la bellina mammina said...

CUTE!!

Melanie said...

How cute!!

ChrisB said...

A real sweetie I love that photo

That Chick Over There said...

How adorable!!

Beckie said...

Too Cute!

Irene said...

Oh! She's precious! :)

Steffi said...

She is soooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Madison - looks so so cute -

I wonder if I will look the same - when my new glasses are ready next week?? Don't answer that!!

Peter

Twins x two said...

How stinkin' cute is she????
love the pigtails!

HeiressChild said...

hi terri, madison is so cute and adorable. perfect pic!

Amy W said...

Very cute! (I would pick a different word, but she's too CUTE!)

Pamela said...

the belly button cinches the picture (:

frannie said...

that is the cutest picture of the cutest little Maddie!!!

Scribbit said...

Cutest bikini-glasses pairing I've ever seen. Very chubby and very cute. Wish I looked that cute in a bikini.

Debbie said...

Verry adorable. :D