CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Hi from Alaska! We made it!

So I am just poping in today from the hubbys work to let you all know we made it safe and sound! I was feeling much better by the time we left which was great. The ferry ride was great for me I loved the views and have tons of pictures to share with you all. I love our house it is about the same size as our old one but more open and best of all the view out our back porch is to die for! Like I said I have a ton of pictures to share. We will have our internet turned on at the house on Monday and I can share the pictures with your although I may have to break it up into a few posts to get them all. Also Monday is our 13th anniversary! I'm trying to decide if I will post about that before the pictures from the ride up.

Anyway we are doing great I love the view and we are outside of town so its even better and we can't even see our neighbors from any side of our house.....I like that after living so close to people for so long in the city.

Have a great weekend and I will have a normal post on Monday!

Oh and thank you to my guest posters! I loved your posts and the comments that you all were thinking about us. I was able to read my comments but not able to comment myself. Frannie your post almost made me cry!

15 people had something to say:

ChrisB said...

I think I might be the first one to comment and say I'm glad you have arrived safely and are settling into your new home, it sound great. I can't wait to see all the photos. What do the children think of their new surroundings? It's so lovely you will be able to celebrate your anniversay and your new life in your new home. Have a wonderful day on Monday :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you arrived safely! Can't wait to see pics - especially of this view out your back.

frannie said...

I am so glad you made it!!!! I have been dying to hear from you!!

I can't wait to hear more and see some pictures.

Happy 13th! What a great way to start a new year together!

Anonymous said...

So glad you all made it OK, and love the house & view!! I can't wait to see pictures.

Happy Anniversary in advance... 13 years, that is great!! =)

Steffi said...

I´m glad your are okay and you and your family arrived safely Alaska!
I can´t wait to see your pictures!
And a Happy Anniversary on Monday to you and your husband!Enjoy your day and the greatest gift you already received to you Anniversary - your new home in Alaska!Really nice!

la bellina mammina said...

Cant wait to see the photos too - glad you made it safely!

Beccy said...

Yay you made it, I'm dying to hear all about the move and to see the pictures as well.

Melanie said...

So glad you have arrived safely!! can't wait to see the pictures and to have you back to your regular blogging.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made it safe and sound, and I'm happy you're liking your new home.

Heather K said...

Hey Terri...glad to see you got there safely and that the house has worked out!! It sounds like a beautiful place! The kids must be SO excited!! can't wait to see all the pictures!

Beckie said...

Wow an anniversary and the beginning of a new life - that is a lot to celebrate! Waiting for pics!

Anonymous said...

Hey glad you made it safe and sound!!! wooo whoo and it's great your happy with your new place;) Can't wait to see your pics!! Happy anniversry

Pamela said...

I'M imaging scenes from that show a few years ago....
northern exposure

Becci said...

Hope Alaska treats you well. You should bring me up with Hannah sometime:)

Scribbit said...

How glad to hear from you and to know you got there safely.

So where are you at?